I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart, I'm writing the book on your wonders. I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing your song, High God. Psalm 9:1 (MSG)



Join the Laughter!

Thanks for joining our family blog! We hope that you are laughing and enjoying this life that God has given you.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Recent Developments!

This just in from the home office in Garland...

I CAN BLOG AT WORK!!!! I didn't think that was possible, with all the firewalls, anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-fun filters that the school district has in place, but they've obviously let this one slip.

My voice can be heard from my cave! The office I have in the bowels of the Event Center has a conduit of communication to the WWW and I plan on taking advantage of it! I have a voice! I have an opinion! I will NOT be silenced! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Now if I can just get them to pay me for writing instead of that other nonsense I'm supposed to do!

More later people! Power to the blogger!

No comments: